Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Woo Hoo! I remember how to cook
I haven't cooked very many new recipes that actually turned out GOOD in a long time.

The last few days I've made some bacon wrapped jalopenos, pizza pinwheels, chocolate mocha brownies.


They were so good!! Woo hoo! It felt good.

I took the jalopenos and brownies to class tonight. They were eaten up! YES. That felt so good. A proud moment for me.

I would have taken the pizza pinwheels, but I still have to work on some stuff. They spread so much while baking, but they sure tasted good.
posted by Astreia at 9:08 PM -
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Astreia
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I've been sewing for less than 5 years. I'm married, with 3 kids and teach. I find time to sew after the kids go to bed. It's my therapy!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
People I like to read about!
Edit this heading

Something interesting can go here.. if you want it to. It depends what you want.

 
   
   
 
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter