Thursday, February 21, 2008
The one I love...

lovebirds
Originally uploaded by spamymom

This is him. My husband Sean. I had a wonderful photographer take some pictures of the family a few weeks ago. I am in love with this picture of us. It's honestly better than some of our wedding pictures.

Anyways, back to my husband. We'll be married 8 years in April. He always says the time has gone fast. I honestly can't say that. Maybe that's my introspective nature. We've gone through some battles together and sometimes at each other. I wouldn't trade him for the world. I can surely say that my husband loves me without thinking twice and vice versa. It's sometimes weird to be on the receiving end of that kind of love. Where no matter how hard you try to push away and show your ugly side, they're still there and want to be there. I think that part is finally sinking in. Lord willing, he's not going anywhere. Goodness knows I've shown him some ugly (and he's shown me his) but we're in this thing together. Anyways. I love him. Isn't he cute.... And don't we make some beautiful babies.

posted by Astreia at 6:24 AM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Astreia
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I've been sewing for less than 5 years. I'm married, with 3 kids and teach. I find time to sew after the kids go to bed. It's my therapy!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
People I like to read about!
Edit this heading

Something interesting can go here.. if you want it to. It depends what you want.

 
   
   
 
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter