Sunday, December 30, 2007
Heaven help me, I have a crush!

For the first time since my Antonio Sabato Jr. years (all of high school and half of college), I have a crush. My taste has changed over the years of course, but a crush still. Okay, not really a crush, maybe I'm just a HUGE fan. A crush makes me sound kind of silly doesn't it. :)
I am a fan of... maybe a little crush on Jason Bateman. Don't know why, but I do. He's so funny and quirky. I've enjoyed all the recent movies I've seen that he's appeared in. And he's so cute, adorably cute. He looks like lots of fun to hang out with. Yes, that's it. I better stop. I'm going to be embarassed if my family reads this.
Is it sad that I'm not a "fan" have a crush on a much more popular star like Shemar Moore or Ryan Gosling (even though I am a "fan"). Oh the things to think about.
posted by Astreia at 9:47 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Astreia
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I've been sewing for less than 5 years. I'm married, with 3 kids and teach. I find time to sew after the kids go to bed. It's my therapy!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
People I like to read about!
Edit this heading

Something interesting can go here.. if you want it to. It depends what you want.

 
   
   
 
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter