Saturday, January 12, 2008
2008- What a start!

















Here are my two. K is eating his treatza. He's so picky- yet will try ANYTHING with chocolate. I keep looking at him and can't believe how much he's grown.

Then there's Ms. A. She's started dance last week and loves it. I asked her to show me some of her dance moves. She did. It was so cute.

I have a feeling that 2008 will be a busy year for me. It's going to be a time of growth and that's exciting.

One of my goals for this year is to LEARN TO SEW!!! I really hope it happens. :)

This was a boring post today. Oh well. Deal with it. ;)
posted by Astreia at 2:19 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Astreia
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I've been sewing for less than 5 years. I'm married, with 3 kids and teach. I find time to sew after the kids go to bed. It's my therapy!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
People I like to read about!
Edit this heading

Something interesting can go here.. if you want it to. It depends what you want.

 
   
   
 
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter