Friday, December 28, 2007
HELP! I'm trapped in a house with WHINEY kids.
Well it's so much fun to wake up to whining so early in the morning. Nothing says, "This is going to be a FANTASTIC day" better than " But I had it Firrrrst" UG!!

I finally see the sun so that's a good sign to GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. So off we go to get Miss A's ballet shoes fitted. Hopefully I will be able to add pictures later. Darn usb cable...

Oh and in trying to get pictures on here, I look at my printer and see all those lovely memory card slots. I thought that surely my card will fit in one of those. Well... not quite. So I got the darn thing stuck inside the card slot. Thank goodness I'm handy with a screwdriver. I pried it apart and shook the printer upside down. Well it finally came out.

I could NOT lose the picture of Miss A being silly and cross-eyed. It's too funny and so her.

So if I can get my hands on the cable, I'll have pictures up later today. So in the meanwhile, enjoy the music. Which I painfully made my husband endure my singing to old Mariah Carey and Lauryn Hill songs. He's so sweet, he even said he liked my voice.
posted by Astreia at 10:31 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Astreia
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I've been sewing for less than 5 years. I'm married, with 3 kids and teach. I find time to sew after the kids go to bed. It's my therapy!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
People I like to read about!
Edit this heading

Something interesting can go here.. if you want it to. It depends what you want.

 
   
   
 
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter