Monday, April 7, 2008
Oh my goodness.. What did I just do? *take 2*
darn website. I had this all typed out and it wouldn't post... URGH. That makes me mad. I spend all that time putting my thoughts down and with the click of a button- it's GONE. That really, really makes me mad.

So, here's take 2. :( UGH!

I signed up for my first ever 5K in June. Me... The girl who can't stick to anything physically demanding (except in high school- I was in the flag corp and pretty darn good). Me... the girl who's gained an obscene amount of weight since getting married.

I've always dreamt of being a runner. Thought it would be exciting and freeing to run and clear your mind. Well... I'm on the path.

I actually sat at my computer and registered for a 5K. This *will* be a life changing experience for me. I'm wanting to regain my health and stop the family line of obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes. I have to do this.

I printed off my workout schedule and it seems doable. Now I just need encouraging. :)

Tomorrow starts day 1. I am excited. very excited.

I'll keep ya posted. :)
posted by Astreia at 1:30 AM -
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Astreia
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I've been sewing for less than 5 years. I'm married, with 3 kids and teach. I find time to sew after the kids go to bed. It's my therapy!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
People I like to read about!
Edit this heading

Something interesting can go here.. if you want it to. It depends what you want.

 
   
   
 
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter