Monday, June 22, 2009
I'm here
Howdy! Last time I blogged on here, I was awaited Baby #3's arrival. Well she was born December 22nd. She is 6 months old today. WOW!!

She is our last baby, so I am enjoying all her baby moments even more now.

So... now I want to get into shape. I was thin my entire life until about 9 years ago. It's just so overwhelming. I love food. I have my entire life though. However, I was wayyyy more active. I walked everywhere. I didn't have a car until I was married. I walked probably miles a day, especially in college, when I was at my thinnest.

However, there is no where that is suitable to walk around here. Now it's summertime and hot. UGH.. What's a girl to do?
posted by Astreia at 7:27 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Astreia
Home: Texas, United States
About Me: I've been sewing for less than 5 years. I'm married, with 3 kids and teach. I find time to sew after the kids go to bed. It's my therapy!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
People I like to read about!
Edit this heading

Something interesting can go here.. if you want it to. It depends what you want.

 
   
   
 
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter